We spoke to 6 of our dealers to ask them their top tips for anyone looking to buy used cars for sale in South Africa.
We asked dealers 6 for their top 6 tips on buying used cars for sale:
1. Check the dealership you’re buying the car from.
2. Don’t settle for second best.
3. Do your research.
4. Check the car’s history.
5. Buy from a dealership you trust.
6. Insist on vehicle quality checks.
Our contributors were:
- Ryno Lemmer, Dealer Principal from Sunward Motors Silverton.
- Angus Webber, Dealer Principal from Lemon Garage in Vanderbijlpark.
- Jaques le Roux, Dealer Principal from Perdeberg Isuzu in Malmesbury.
- Gary Herbert, Dealer Principal from Hyundai Sandton.
- Jaco Conradie, Dealer Principal from BMW SMG Tygervalley in Kenridge.
- Ashruf Adam Dealer Principal from Sure Drive in Durban.
Read the full story to find out what they had to say over on Autotrader.co.za.
WANT TO SUBMIT YOUR OWN ARTICLE?
Write an article sharing your motoring knowledge and experience with car buyers and we’ll publish it on AutoTrader. We’ll credit your dealership brand and link it back to your listings on our site. Learn about the benefits.